Thursday, January 28, 2010

All Hail King Gallas !



I don't want to talk about last night draw for me it was a point gained rather than 2 points lost end of.

First I will start with a prayer to the almighty to please give us a good news on Vermaelen injury, hope its a minor one.

Now about last night, everyone is praising Sol on his performance, yes he did a brilliant job hats off to him and Wenger who signed him at the right time.
But my man of the match is Billy Gallas for his excellent display last night and showed why Wenger rates him so highly. He was immense last night, considering how quick is Ag-long-ball-whore(hope I spelled his name correctly) he held on to him quiet brilliantly and matched with his pace and trickery.

We all know how Villa played last night direct ball to Ag long....whatever , who was supported by two wingers in Young and Downing. And Billy and the entire defence especially Sagna did very well.

I am really surprised as to so many people praising only Sol for the clean sheet and not Gallas except for few blogs.

If Wenger is to be believed, Gallas has been playing on the limit. In such Circumstances all I can say is All hail the new king.....King Gallas.

And one more thing f**k you Lee Probert you were shit last night.

Gooner4life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark