Monday, November 22, 2010

Stupid Monday !



I believe I am not the only gooner feeling this way, but anyways life and football move on. I've heard enough read nuff blogs and news and stupid pundits like twichies son saying some Gallas is the signing of the season and all the stupid stuff but I've had enough of the torture and decided to move on.

Well I read Arseblog today and they have rightly highlighted the consistency of this team, no, I am not talking about the winning consistency but the consistency in showing the complacency while going 2-0 up or while playing smaller teams and this has been the case over the past 5 years.

Well I promised I will move on but you all can understand what state of mind I am in. Lets not think about the Sp*uds game till the next derby match against them, I believe we will beat them.

Now, what we gooners feel that Arsene should motivate his team and move on and focus on the match against the Portugese side Braga, really we have a bad memories of last season while playing in Portugal(Specially Fabianski). Lets just hope this team do enough and secure top spot in the group.

We still have the chance to move above Chelsea in the league, considering the rumours surrounding Ancelotti future and all the defensive problems they have but in the end its this team of ours have to decide s we can take advantage again if the opportunity arise or we will bottle it like we did against the tinies, only time will tell until then we all have to wait and hope.

That is it for today nothing new, apart from the ongoing war of words between Gallas and Nasri.
I think they both should shut up and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark