Monday, December 07, 2009

Arshavin's 100th career goal.


Well, yes it was Arshavin's 100 career goal, and he still did not ask Cesc to take the Penalty, was he so confident that he will score the goal in that match or was it something else.

Arshavin explained it on his Website. He said " before the game the coach tells the name of the person who should do it." and it was Cesc Fabregas.

Asked whether his team mates knew about it, he said. "
Actually, yes. I told them long ago that my next goal would be my one-hundredth." But still he was not asked to take the Penalty which he himself won.

But anyways I would like to congratulate Arsha for his 100 th goal, may he score more 100 goals with Arsenal.

Rumour Mills


It is rumoured that Arsenal are after Bojan Krkic, Barcelona young striker, And Barca are looking for a loan deal rather than a permanent deal. I don't know much about it though, I cannot really see it happening.

Nothing much to talk about. Till then bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark