Friday, December 18, 2009

Thank God Fabregas Got Injured

No I am serious, sometime you feel injury is bad, yes it is bad but looking at the time of injury, it does not annoy me, because I am sure we will win against Hull tomorrow, But the thing is if you can remember Johan Cyrff Calatan match against Argentina, which Wenger refused to let him go and Cesc Wanted to play in, now there is no possibility that Cesc can play in that match and there is no possibility of a dispute between Arsene and Cesc over this stupid so called charity match. So I would say its good Cesc got injured. I know he is a player who make us Arsenal tick, but if we cannot beat Hull without Cesc we dont deserve to win anything then.

Now it is believed that Owen Coyle wants to take Jack on loan on January, If I was Wenger I would say yes, because if he can give Jack some playing time and that too in the premier league that will be great. I like Owen Coyle as a manager, he has done a fantastic job to get Burnley promoted and the way they play at home is great. So a Loan move for the best talent in English Football would be great.

Now for tomorrow Match, As usual we have a long list of Injuries, Cesc is out, but Denilson is back. RVP, Gibbs their rehabilitation continues. while Nikki B, Clichy Rosicky and not Far Away.

Here's hoping for a good match. and an Easy win.

And anxioulsy waiting for tonight draw for the Last 16 of the champions League and here are the teams we can draw against.

VFB Stuttgart
Inter Milan
FC Porto
CSKA Moscow
AC Milan
Bayern Munchen
Lyon


These are the seven team waiting to be drawn against Arsenal, If I would want anything from Santa this Christmas it would be an Injury free season from now on and VFB Stuttgart in the Last 16.

Let me know who do u think we will draw against tonight.

Here is a small video of our little Maestro Season so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark