Friday, December 04, 2009

Have Something To Say, Express It

First things first, sorry to all my readers for no post for few days, I was busy with my Best friends Wedding, Indian weddings are grand, So had lot of work to do for his marriage,

Alright lets not go there, 3 matches 3 loss, ok its bad I know But i will not consider Carling Cup result as we all know how much importance Arsene gives to Carling Cup. So I will not waste time talking about the loss and how Mark Hughes is a prick.

Stoke Game I think we will win it. No matter how much physical they get, we will beat them. So I will not waste time in talking tactics and Stuff.

I have been receiving lots of E-mail from my friends and my readers, they want to express their thoughts and feeling, After discussing with my fellow gooners, I have decided to publish your your thoughts on my blog if they are good.

So If you guys have something in your head just mail it to me, if its good enough I will publish it for you guys.

Do not forget to mention your
Name:
Country:
City:
And mail me at gooneramaan30@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark