Friday, July 16, 2010

Barca C*nts !

No news about Arsenal apart from transfer rumours really it cannot get any boring than this.
Tomorrow is our first pre-season match really I am expecting all the young players to play tomorrow and our new signings as well. you know Chamakh and Kosomething.(if anyone know how to pronouce his name please let me know).

I know the headlines for this post is not realated to this article but like many gooners I also like to piss on them. Anyways our very own Theiry Henry has joined New york red bulls for I dont know how many years.

But what I do know is he will be making his debut for them against Sp*rs. This is what he said about the game " I won't even mention the name of the team that we are going to play on the 22nd. That's how big a rivalry is it for me."

Isn't he a fuc*ing Legend, Alright nothing much to write about, May be I will write about tomorrows game against Barnet. I will be back again tomorrow after the game till then have a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark