Monday, July 19, 2010

Barca, F**K YOU,


Hello Gooners,

Barca F**k You, I heard someone put up a banner behind the goal, I did not see the banner but I enjoyed it just with the thought of it, I will not be a bit surprised if someone put up the banner when we play Blackpool for the first home game of the season. To tell you the truth I will love it and this should give a clear indication to everyone what Arsenal think about Barca and their Cunts.

Wenger said it's all over regarding Cesc transfer, but Some stinking asshole named Puyol, yes the same one who look like a jungle book character Mowgli, every time he opens his mouth he stinks so bad I start to puke at my place back here in India, now you can imagine what kind of a stinking bastard he is. And on top of it he is talking about class he says
"I think Arsenal need to respect his class and show the same class by giving the guy who has given so much to them the move that he and his family want".

F**k you A**hole.

Now a very sad news has been circling the Arsenal blogosphere that Eduardo is on the verge of signing for Ukranian side Shahkthar. Its a good thing for Eduardo I feel, he should regain his confidence in a lesser physical league. But it I will be very sad, how a brilliant player almost lost his leg by some thug(not that kinda guy) Taylor. And never regained the same form which was expected of him. When Eduardo really started scoring some goals for Arsenal it was clear how good a finisher he is and when he scored that goal against Man City with a control on his chest and then a left footed finish I heard the commentator saying "is there any other better finisher in the premier league right now than Eduardo" that made me feel proud and I thought we have a striker who can score goals out of anything.

I will be happy for Eduardo, he is a real gem of a player and a nice human being from what I've heard, so if he leaves good for his career. We all can only hope that Ramsey do not face the same problem as Eduardo had in the last season. So all the best Dudu if u leave Arsenal.

Its feels like its been a long time since the Barnet match, cannot really wait for the next match.
All right then thats it for today see you all tomorrow.
Till then. have a good one Gooners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark