Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good To Be Back, All the best Titi

Hello Gooners,

Its good to be back after a long spell with no post. Lots of reason not to post family, personal and lots of other stuff(I will not be discussing them in details) So what did I miss?

So far all I heard about is Cesc to Barcelona, I know you all are pretty much had enough of it so all I can say is F*** off Barca/Pique/Puyol/Laporta etc etc. Gosh how low this fuc**** are.

Anyways on the positive side we signed Chamakh and Kosomething, I know people are still asking for a defender and a goalkeeper Arsene has promised about one more defensive signing, I dont know what it will be ? A GK or a defender it can be anything only Arsene knows, I would personally prefer both.

If a story about Fulhams Mark Scwarzher is right then he should do well for me, he cannot be any bad than what we have and we all know who will the Arsenal no 1 after may be couple of seasons.

Nothing Arsenal happening around apart from the pre- season training and the traditional pre season curtain raiser againt Barnet this saturday. To be true after this boring World Cup I am really excited it. Time for some real football.

People I cannot really figure out anything more to write about. Oh! one more thing All the best Thiery Henry doesn't matter where you play you will always be my favourite player.

Am I forgetting something..........yes am I the only one who noticed that Eduardo name is not on the list of probable squad for the game against Barnet.

Ok thats all I can manage for today hope to be back with some exciting post, hopefully which you all will like

Till then,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark