Friday, July 24, 2009

Arsenal In For Hunter ?


Good Morning,

To all the gooners.
Well, such a lovely morning unlike yesterday today I am on time to go to college I don't have much time to write this blog so I will keep it short. According to British daily Sun, Arsenal are in with a bid of 16.5 millions to sign Huntelaar from Real as the deal with Stuttgart collapse since Huntelaar was not to keen to join them, he is more interested in joining a premier league side and according to reports only to clubs are interested in him, Arsenal and Tottescum. Usually Sun always start the rumours about our players and are the most unreliable source for Transfer news but I so hope that this news here is correct.

I cant imagine Hunter and Van persie together, this guy Huntelaar is a proven goal scorer, trust me he a kind of a striker we need considering the chances we create, though people will say he has that record in Dutch league which is nothing compared to Premier league but people in Spain as well he scored 6 goals in 12 start and some from the bench well if u ask me that's not a bad record considering in joined them in January.

Seriously, I cant believe Real want to let him go for such cut-price deal, if Benzema is worth 30 millions this guy is certainly more than him and I mean it I have a friend in France who is a Lyon fan and he believe Lyon is very happy to let him go for such a price, you can imagine.

In other news some guy called Adebayor has been talking and he is been mentioning about Arsenal and their fan.

I have more to write for today but I have to go for now otherwise I will be late for college
Till then bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark