Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kolo Fly Back To England!


Kolo was allowed to leave the training camp in Hungary and he flew back to negotiate personal terms with City according to Daily star.

Well, it seems that he is finally going to leave Arsenal. I will be sad to see him leave as I mentioned in my previous post, but 15 million for a defender who is not in a kind of form or a kind of defender he used to be before the ACN. Not a bad business from Wenger I don't know whether he will replace him or not.

Certainly he is not the best defender in the team anymore and the money we are getting for him is very unreal for a defender of his age. Now since the deal is almost certain to go through for me and many gooners like me, it is a very sad day, not because the club is selling Kolo, it will be sad because another legend is leaving us, a legend who gave us the best years of his career and was always there like a rock and a legend whose loyalty to the club could never be questioned, a legend who played with heart, dedication and passion for the club.

All I can say is "thank you Kolo for giving us so many wonderful moments you will always be remembered"

I expect him to get the same kind of reception as Bobby Pires, when he visited grove with Villareal.

BYE BYE KING KOLO.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark