Thursday, July 23, 2009

Eduardo Injured? Cashley and more........


Good morning,

Its been raining a lot this morning and as usual I missed my college because i did'nt woke up on time but I am just on time to write this blog, enough of me lets talk about the mighty Arsenal

Boss says that Eduardo will be back in two month with Nasri and then all this news paper started exaggerating this news, "Eduardo injured again" can Arsenal rely on him blah! blah! blah!
After reading Wenger's commment even i felt what is wrong with out team ?

Now thank you all mighty Lord, Eduardo gave an interview to a Crotian news paper that he is absolutely fine he is not injured, he even explained about his pre-season plan like how many hours he is going to play etc etc.

Now, clearly Wenger wanted to say something else he said something else, common people he is French. Anyways the good news is DUDU is not injured and we are expecting him along with Tomas to start the season on a high note and bring us some silverware. Lets hope!

Now towards the less important news.
Guess who has been speaking about us? Ya Cashley Cole.
He wish that Citeh finish above Arsenal and take out of the top four, I just can't beleive it some people just cannot keep their mouth shut. I was not so happy when I heard the news that some punched David Bentley because I thought thats one step to far from any fan, but if someone would have punched this idiot Cashley I would have personally sent him a gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark