Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wenger Wants Kalou....Dudu in great form


Good Morning,

Today is my best friends birthday so we been partying last night was great fun, alright then more transfer news.

The rumours are that Wenger wants to sign Kalou from Chelsea, common Arsene you cannot be serious about this, well to be true Arsene has always liked Kalou. He even tried to sign him last season, if we can remember Scolari said that "Wenger wanted to sign Kalou and he spoke to me about him".

If if Wenger sign Kalou it would not surprise me because he was interested in him last summer.
Well lets see what happens but seriously i would prefer Klaas.J.Huntelaar.

But the good news is that Eduardo is in "electric form" in pre-season training according to an insider, this news was published in mirror today, well I hope its true because this guy is pure class and he can stay fit then I don't think anyone can take his first team place, lets all hope he stay fit for the entire season, so that he can fulfill his true potential.

And about Kalou, my personal opinion is that we should not sign him but Arsene knows better, if he want to sign him I hope he does well.

UP THE GUNNERS...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark