Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boring International ! Barca are back with Cesc DNA.

Two week of boredom awaits for all gooners, after every international all the football fans jump on the internet to check if one of their star performer are ok or not, how long have they played? Are they carrying any knock? and the questions go on and on and on. well that is all we have got to do when this meaningless intenational friendlies are played. But for few players this week is the decider as to will they go to South Africa and to be true I would want all the Arsenal players to play in south Africa, which is I know is not possible. But I really hope russia and France qualify for the world cup because I want to see Arshavin and other of our french players this summer at the world cup, they are the reason why I even bother watching internationals. So if Arsenal players are not playing I don't feel lke watching international matches.

Well, we leave it there, as we all know its international week, rumours of our player leaving and stupid Cesc to Barca comments, this time it is Xavi with the same old DNA comment. I feel that they have been taught by the Barca precident about this DNA comment. I cannot really understand how far they will go to unsettle Cesc.

In other news, Bendtner has gone under the knife for his groin injury, thank god we have Theo back and offcourse Nasri and Tomas, but the problem with Bendtner injury is that we have lost the much needed height for defending set pieces, and to be true I was loving the way bendtner was playing so far this season, so this long lay off is bad for his good form. And what else? yes

Fletcher? who remember that dirty player from manure, he is blaming Arsene comments for influencing refree, which is crap as we all know but what else can you except from a person who himself is a crap.
To be true I cannot really figure out what to write today.
May be tomorrow I can come up with something better, so people wait till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark