Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If you want to be petty in life you look at what others do. If you want to be big in life you look at your own performance - Wenger

if you want to be petty in life you look at what others do. If you want to be big in life you look at your own performance.- Arsene Wenger.

Great quote isn't it, Well Wenger don't care how much Scums score. WHY? Well he knows they are always going to finish below Arsenal no matter how many they score.

About tonight match against Liege, remember them alomost defeated us on match day one, when they scored 2 goals inside five min, what a match that was?

Well they are here again. But seriously I cannot see them scoring 2 goals tonight, I want Arsenal to score 10 tonight I know every Arsenal would want our team to score 10 today, But anyways that a different case.

What I am looking forward for tonight is who will start and who will be on the bench?

Three players I personally want to see on the starting line up are Denilson, Arshavin/Rosicky and Eduardo. Denilson because I feel he is good if not spectacular in the three men midfield, because he is more defensive minded and that helps Song in holding role and Cesc in attacking upfront with the front three in 4-3-3 formation. Eduardo, because as I explained in my previous post he will need couple of games to adjust to central striker role, trust me if he given more games he will score more goals than Van Persie( I know many fans won't agree with me on this) but he will. Arshavin may start ahead of Rosicky or Nasri.

So my starting line up will be somewhat like this.

Almunia

Eboue Gallas Vermaelen Gibbs

Song

Cesc Denilson

Rosicky Eduardo Arshavin

and my prediction is 4-1 may be. LET ME KNOW UR LINE UP AND PREDICTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark