Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Injuries And Arsenal !

It's very sad to say this that after such a brilliant performance against spurs, it looked like Clichy was begining to find his feet and all of a sudden this news broke that he is again out for a month with a back injury, its sounds very serious though it say stress fracture at the lower back, something similar to Denilson's injury, we all know that Clichy missed the climax of the last season due to his back injury, I am so disgusted to know about his injury, I know we have Gibbs and Traore but still I don't think they upto Clichy's standard.

If we notice the Injury list is begining to increase as the week pass by, this is something which I am really worried about, I really hope tha Clichy should be back within a month which seems unlikely, But we can hope. Another inured player is Tomas Rosicky, when Arsene first mentioned about his injury he said it was just few days before he is fit but it's now 2 week since he has featured, I cannot really figure out what is the reason, from past 2 season's injuries have hampered our title chances.

As if now we can all pray that no other player get injured,
Now about tomorrows match, I am getting a very good feeling about this game, I got a feeling that AZ will be crushed by Arsenal, I am predicting a scoreline something like 5-0 6-0.

I think Nasri should get a start tomorrow, I was so disappointed not to see Nasri playing against those Scums, but I think Arsene will give him a start.
And now Finally about Eduardo, I heard many pundits and Arsenal fan moaning about Eduardo miss when one v one against the goal keeper, I really want all those stupids arse to shut up, I know he missed some sitter's but give a guy a break he just came off from his injury, As if now his finishing is not important, look at the way he make his run and get in ahead of the defender's, against scums he was running in gaps, dragging defenders with him. And about finishing it will come with couple of game. So I cannot see anything to be negative about his couple of missed chances.

Let me know if you like or hate the blog in the comment section.
Gunner4life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark