Sunday, November 01, 2009

Top Four! Are You Serious ?

Same Old Spuds always crying. Top four? Harry you are no Arsene Wenger.

What a magnificient game , in my last post I mentioned about how inportant game it is for Arsenal to get that horrible memory of last season 4-4 draw, especially for couple of players.
Arsenal responded and boy how they responded well.
First goal from RVP just show how well he has adapted to that CF role, it was a typical CF goal from him, I was celebrating jumping in with my fellow gooners after the first goal and when I saw RVP Fab Celebrating I thought that ESPN is showing the replay of the celebration of the first goal but suddenly I realised that we scored second when Andy gray said so. I just did not see the goal happened, 11 seconds is the gap between 2 goals we scored, I will not be surprised if it is the fastest second goal scored ever and then the third goal from RVP killed the game off. Nice work from Sagna again after ref played on, All in all a great performance from everyone. Uhhhhuhh well not exactly everyone.

But all in all a great confidence booster for Arsenal, though I was sad not to see Nasri make his league debut this season, but I have got a feeling that he will start in the midweek CL game against Alkmaar.
Now about the Carling cup draw, Citeh away is the draw, as soon as I read about our next Carling Cup draw I knew it was made by God himself, We would not have to wait till next April to beat them and let them know that their win against the gunner was nothing but fortunate.

And yes I almost forgot, special mention to Song for the wonderful tackle on Keane when he was clear on goal, this is the kind of determination we want from our player's week in week out if we are to win a premier league title.

Next up CL. Enjoy the Highlights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark