Friday, October 02, 2009

Arsene Who?


This was same question I asked when I heard about his appointment as the new Arsenal manager, and this was same question which was the headline of every British newspaper. How time passess so quickly I can still remember the day when I saw a skinny man with huge glasses on, standing with the the Arsenal scarf held high, never would I imagined that this will the man who will change the face of the Arsenal football club forever, His presence not only changed Arsenal but also the English football which was so direct and physical with a kind of style and elegance so pleasing to the eyes.

Well every Arsenal blog writer(Except for Myles Palmer) would have praised him for that, So I won't write much about his achievement and how he turned the club fortune,
All I wish for is he stays for many more years.

Thank you Arsene for showing the world how beautiful Football is.

More on Sunday match to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark