Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Complacency at it's best !

Well A late Equaliser for AZ get them one point, I know this will not be any problem for Arsenal but I did not see the real Arsenal today, they seem as if they are not interested in beating their opponent.

This was a kind of a match I would not like to see the replay of. I was bored to the core at how poor AZ as a team was and still they got a point.

Its like we played with a kid and started teasing him for a candy for 90 min and finally decided to give them a share of a candy. Well I will not draw too many conclusion, I certainly don't mind Arsenal dropping couple of points considering what is happening with Liverpool, Inter.

And Barca as well since they lost to Rubin Kazan, I am still confident we will top the group, but I have never seen Arsenal player's so complacent, they were playing as if AZ is some team of handicap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark