Friday, October 30, 2009

I Still Remember It Like Yesterday......

I am sorry for a long absence, since I was stuck with some work but I still managed time to check out highlights of previous gunners encounter with Hammers and Pool,

And yes I do, I still remember that 4-4 draw against spuds last year, it was the same game after which Arsenal team spirit started to collapse and the dressing room problems were made public, it was the same game which took away the confidence of one of my favourite player Clichy. After this game Clichy was never the same, and he is still struggling to get back to his very best, there is only one way to get this monkey off Arsenal back, this year is by beating them by a huge margin, I will be happy if Arsenal beat them by one goal but what my heart and every gooner heart will want our team to beat scum like never before,

I still remember that game like yesterday when Clichy slipped and Jenas scored and then Lennon scoring the Equaliser. I can still remember those spuds fans chanting in our own stadium. Those scum need to be taught a lesson no matter what "I want to play for Pool" Keane says about their team strength being better than our team. which we all know is crap. The bottom line is I want those spud fans to leave the Grove before half time, I will be happy if Arsenal can do the same thing they did with Everton in the opening fixture.

Let me know what good or bad you have to say about this fixture or any nice memory you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark