Saturday, October 03, 2009

Wenger v Fat Sam and Vote For Player of the Month

Now to begin with, yes, Fat Sam has some good word's of appreciation for Wenger(but that does not change my opinion about him), On the other hand Wenger has been speaking about his player's quality, especially Arshavin and according to him he is no less than C.Ronaldo and Messi and I cannot dis-agree with the coach here.Oh! and Nasri remember him, he will be back with the team after the international break, now that's a good news. Because I seriously love this guy he is a complete Arsenal type player and with him and Tomas with Cesc in the midfield can do wonder's for us. OK let not go there.

About tomorrow match with Blackburn, I think we will win now that depends by how many goals, seriously I don't care, all I care about is three point, we all know what Fat Sam strategy will be,they will sit just like a duck in pond in front of the goal, so all Arsenal has to do is break them as early as possible.

Well about the team news we all know what the back four will be like though I think Clichy should be given some rest. Midfield will be the same as the one used in midweek against olympiacos. Upfromt should be Arshavin RVP and Bendtner, I cannot see Rosicky getting a start in back to back game.
So my team is something like this.

Vito
Sagna Gallas Vermaelen Clichy
Song
Diaby Cesc
Bendtner RVP Arshavin


Bench : Sche***, Walcott, Eboue, Gibbs, Silvestre, Rosicky, Ramsey/Vela

Let me know what is your playing eleven for tomorrow's game and dont forget to vote for Player of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark