Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So Good To Be Back.

Hello Everyone

As my friends all know I have not been well this past week and hence there were no updates on my blog. I am really sorry for that but now I am back fit and fine and ready to go, Last Game won 6-2, that was brilliant.

Who's next Birmingham, and I don't think Eduardo will play, Well not because he is scared or something, because he is injured, talking about injuries, Nasri is fit and fine but he will only be back for the game against West Ham. But he has to prove his form to play alongside Fabregas, We all know how good Nasri, but let's keep all the praises for the time when he come back to the first team, lets hope we do not have any injury in today's International.

But the good news is that Cesc will not get injured tonight, since he is not playing tonight. Lots of rumours around Cesc transfer, but seriously I am not interested in talking about them and I am pretty sure neither are you all.

Well I will be back with a new post soon and I am leaving you all with the video of Rosicky against Poland, he was just brilliant so thought of posting it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark