Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another match Another injury & more



Another match another injury, and this time its our captain FAB. I don't understand why Arsene has to play him if he was already carrying a knock, even our Carling cup kids could have beaten Pompey. Then why Arsene have to take a risk, how serious is his injury? we will come to know tomorrow. We need Cesc, may be not for Celtic in midweek but for ManU away we need him for this particular fixture.

I believe Celtic tie is all done and dusted, playing another 90 min is just a formality now, We all know Celtic will be trying to attack us from the word go that's where they will fall victim to Arsenal counter attack. I can't see Celtic scoring a goal at Emirates let alone win the tie.

My major worry is who will play in Cesc place if he is not fit, diaby (no) he cannot be a playmaker, Ramsey (no) not there yet. Only name that comes to my mind is Arshavin right now I feel he can do it but I am pretty sure Wenger will play him on the left, so that's a major concern if Cesc is unfit for saturday.

News of the world says that Arsenal has open contract negotiation with Cesc. Well I can't see any truth in this story, anyway NOTW is shit.

Moving forward to Arshavin, according to him its time Arsene need to strengthen the team, the Russian feel that the sqaud lacks depth, but Wenger has already said that he will be buying a defensive player and personally I think that is what is required right now, to make this squad a genuine title contenders, but our current squad is good, CB is the only position that worries me because we do not have sufficient back up at CB position, in case if Billy G and Verminator get injured.

That's it for now, will keep you updated on Cesc injury and hoping for the same atmosphere as against Pompey, at the CL return leg at Emirates against Celtic.

Let me know what do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark