Monday, August 03, 2009

Chamakh Jets Into London ?(Like Arshavin)


It is believed that Maraoune Chamakh is in London after refusing to play for Bordeaux as reported on thelondonpaper.com. Chamakh is not happy that his club has rejected 5 million bid by Arsenal and he has threatened to leave the club on a free transfer next season if the club do not accept Arsenal bid

Chamakh was quoted as saying: "I am angry, I am disgusted and I do not understand why they have done that [rejected Arsenal’s bid]”.

"One thing is certain, I will not be signing a new contract - if they will not let me go now, I will leave for free.

"If a solution cannot be found quickly, everyone will lose. Frankly, I really do not want to start the season with Bordeaux."

The French club also rejected an offer from Sunderland, with Blanc claiming it would be a step down for Chamakh to move to the Black Cats.

"Already I am told that Sunderland is not the club for me," the striker continued.

"But since when does a club choose the future of a player? Then my bosses tell me they will let me go to one of the 'Big Four' like Arsenal.

"And then when an offer comes in, it is refused because they want a bigger fee as I have one-year left on my contract."

Ain't this bloke doing the same thing what Arshavin did in January 2009, taking the matter in his own hands and threatning to leave the club if they dont accept Arsenal bid,

I don't know how good is this guy as striker and I don't believe in few you tube video . It is believed that Wenger has been watching this guy for sometime so I hope he is good.

Lets wait and see if joins us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark