Monday, August 10, 2009

Iniesta + Cash For Cesc!(how about that?)


hello everyone,
Not been posting for past couple of days, Life was little messed up but now its cool.

Barca directors need to shut up now, 100 times(correct me if I am wrong) Cesc came out and said he wont be leaving Arsenal atleast for this season, then why do they have to come and give this stupid interview. This time it Barca's sporting director he says "if the amount is too high we will not try ".
What does he mean by that?

Ok, if they are so desperate for cesc I think Iniesta plus cash should make the deal possible(I know this will never happen its just a thought so people dont take it seriously) anyways Arsene is giving the hint that we will be playing 4-3-3 formation just like Barca, Iniesta fits the bill very well and I personally think Iniesta is better than Fabregas.

Well people, if barca can pay 40million + Eto for Zlatan, who I think has only played for Lower League(Italian league is shit compared to EPL and La Liga) and he is shit in champions league football also his international statistic is shit 2 goals in 3 years and that to he scored it in Euro 2008 agianst Greece and Spain.

If they can do this deal then why not Iniesta + cash. I know this is not possible but I really think Barca need to shut up in Cesc matter for atleast one more season. We all know he will join Barca sometime but not know.

Finally the season is going to begin this saturday and as always I am very optimistic about this season and wish the team all the best for the new season and I hope hope hope we win some silverware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark