Monday, August 17, 2009

Celtic Beware ! (The Men Are Coming To The Town)


The boys have finally matured and now they are men. I am surprised by many pundits speaking about lack of experience in the team but I find it hard it hard to figure out how do you gain experience, according to anti-Arsenal pundits the squad is too young to compete at the top level.

This is confusing, now first they say that our lads don't have experience and then they say that they are young. I want to know does playing for long time give a player experience or playing at the top level right up their with the best.

So will they prefer a 27 year old who has been playing in some shitty league or a young 22 year old boy who is been playing with the best since he was 18 or 19 years old, competing at the top level. I would certainly pick the latter.

Anyways I loved it when this pundits were eating their own words after Arsenal destroyed Everton, since they all predicted a home win. I am trying very hard to not get carried away by this result but certainly I am very confident now about the Celtic game just like the team I am taking one game at a time.

Celtic fan were very happy when hoops won against Aberdeen 3 -1 and all the Celtic fans were happy that they will playing the same way against Arsenal. But as soon as they found out about Arsenal result I am wondering what will be going through their mind, also Tony Mowbray is trying hard to show that he is not bothered about Arsenal form. Well I cant blame him though.

Celtic pre-match preview and team news to follow.
and one more thing
ADE STFU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark