Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ade-Bye-Whore Is Set For Punishment

We can all see it clearly that Ade- THE LYING CUNT stamped on RVP face intentionally and who better to tell you than the victim himself.

"I am sad and disappointed by my former team-mate Emmanuel Adebayor's mindless and malicious stamp on me during today's match.

"We are both professional footballers and I know that the game is physical, I too have made hard and sometimes mis-timed challenges but never with the intention of hurting an opponent. He set out to hurt me today.

"I knew he was aiming for a collision because he changed the angle of his body to allow contact to be made. He moved backwards when his natural momentum would have taken him forward. I find that deeply disrespectful. He has shown a real lack of class today, to me and the fans".

This is what Ade has to say about the incident.

“I’m trying to kick the ball," he said. "I feel sorry for him. I said to him at the end of the game, I’m sorry.” Van Persie told the official Arsenal website that no such apology was made. Which again prove's how a f**** lying cunt he is. He says he was trying to kick the ball but the ball was no where near.

FA are set to look into both incident on monday confirmed Ian Watmore, the governing body's cheif executive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark