Friday, September 04, 2009

No News !

Good morning Gooners,

News today, nothing!. All the papers are about International matches and the same old Eduardo ban. And yes Chelsea 2 transfer window ban, funny isn't it, considering they will loose some important player's from Africa this January. Let's see how they cope with that, I will not be surprised if this ban is lifted by FIFA. And they resolve the issue with some fine, What am I doing?, talking about Chelsea.

Well, In other news Rooney, ya you all know him, he say he is not a diver and he never cheats, well the less I say about his comment the better it is. Because I seriously don't believe in lengthy blog.

And yes congratulation to Nikki B and Denilson for their new contract, keep playing well you guys all the best and one more thing I really want to watch Rosicky play this weekend, though he is yet to make any appereance for gunners this season, he is still been selected for his national side I don't know why? whatever it is I hope he don't get injured again.

Nothing else to write about, well a long and boring weekend awaits gooners. TC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark