Thursday, September 17, 2009

What Is Wrong With Arsenal Fans?


Not a vintage Arsenal Performance by anymeans but a win is a win, I have been reading lot of blogs recently, I do read comments on those blog and to be true I feel its really disgusting how negative we fans have become.

Yes, it was not a great performance somehow we managed a win, is this not enough. When we lose people say that look at Chelski, Manure they get win even though they do not play well and this what Arsenal have to learn to grind out result in difficult situation. This is what our boys did last night and I am very happy with the performance. I saw Chelsea play they were shit but somehow they won against Porto and everyone is praising them, so what's the problem with Arsenal win?, Infact we were the better team in the second half.

So I would sugest we should take positive's from a win no matter how we win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark