Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boring Boring Internationals

Hello everyone,

Well another international week another player injured in Arsenal camp, this time its our little Russian, What happened to him?, he aggrevated his groin injury and will be out for 3 bloody weeks, that means he will miss the game against money city, Liege and Wigan, Arsene Wenger is furious and rightly so, Arshavin was carrying a groin injury and this kind of injury takes atleast couple of week to heal so he was not 100 percent, We really needed him against ManCity. I know we have sufficient cover for him but we do not have another Arshavin. His quality is unmatched.

Now for the good news, Rosicky and Walcott both are back, I belive they both will start on the bench(surprise me Arsene and start Rosicky). Infact rosicky played some 50+ min in Czech 7-0 thrashing of San Marino.


Finally Eduardo, I watched the game last night between England and Croatia, yes Croatia were not good enough last night, but they way english fan were booing DUDU everytime he touched the ball really made me sick to my stomach, I cannot really understand why? and he was again denied a penalty by the ref which I believe was a clear penalty.

Finally I am posting this video of a legend(DB10), all I can say is "Arsene bring him back". Trust me you will not such an audacious goal every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark