Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Arsenal Will Win The League...

Tony Adams is one of my favourite Arsenal player, offcourse he was a good footballer, but his passion for the club the desire to play well whenever he pulled of the red and white jersey and his undying loyalty towards the club is unmatched, now a days it is hard to find a player of such quality, but Tony thinks that Arsenal are a bit short to win the league.

"They're very close," Adams told Sky Sports News.

"I think Arsene wants to prove everyone wrong and win the league with this group of players, and I hope he does."Like I say, I hope they prove me wrong as well. I hope the kids come through and win the title this year. I do think they are still short."

So I am a confident that we can win the title because whenever Tony thinks we are short we come up good, take e.g. of Vermaelen, Tony said he is not ready for the premier league but we all know how well he turned up.

In other new's Cesc has been speaking about our team mentality, not like getting bullied by anyone, which is good.

And yes, Theo is fit, I don't know for how long but thats a good news, Nasri should be back by next month and lets hope no one get injured in their respective International, and I wish Rosicky starts and bang in couple of goals, I wish.

Nothing else going on, I have to go to break my fast and as it 's the holy month of Ramadan, I always pray for Arsenal in this holy month.

suggestion and comments are most welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark