Monday, September 14, 2009

King Kolo - Must Be P**ed At Adebayor


Well the image above says it all, that he was certainly not happy with Ade- THE LYING CUNTS behaviour, he was quick to pick him up and he did not celebrate for any goals scored against Arsenal, he will be a legend for me I will always want him to do well against any team(except for Arsenal).

I hate people when they say that Kolo lost it when Sol left Arsenal and he also left for money, hell yeah he left for money no doubt but we have to ask ourselves was he in wenger's plan anymore. NO!, did he ever accused Arsenal or its fan for his departure NO! then why all this criticism for Kolo?

I know he passed his best, even when he was not at his best he gave everything he have, Kolo was know as the most commited person in training, what else can we say about him? no matter what people say about him, for me he will be among the best, along with the like of Henry, Adams, Dennis, if not above them.

We Arsenal fans are so hungry for silverware, so much negativity at Arsenal that we forgot that one of a legend has left us. I don't know what this post means, why I am writing it? does it make sense? I don't care, one thing I always wanted to share, that I was sad when Kolo left but even I was one of the fans who was so involved in failure of couple season that I forgot him. So this one is for you Kolo, always in our heart.

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree with u on this one. kolo is class. and we would miss his spirit and enthusiasm every time he put on the red and white.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark