Saturday, September 26, 2009

Heya! I am Back.

Hello everyone,
I am extremely sorry for not posting for couple of days as I was on a road trip with my friends, I was relying on my mobile internet to keep me updated but where we were, mobile network was the problem, but I am back now with some good news and bad news.

Good news is Arshavin is back and the bad news is we will face Liverpool in the carling cup for the fourth round, this is some test for our kids. But anyways about today match, I really expect Arsenal to win by couple of goals.

Team news, I have got a feeling that Tomas will start in place of Diaby with Cesc and Song in the midfield, we can expect the same back four, you know who?, the interesting is the front three, who will partner RVP, is it going to be Arshavin and Nikki B or is it Nikki B and Eduardo.

So let me know what will be your team and prediction for todays game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark