Monday, September 28, 2009

Fulham Win, Leave Cesc Alone, Where is Eduardo?

Hello everyone,

I am finally fit again to play football, its been like 3 month since I last played a football match, getting back on the field is some feeling, even though it does not mean anything. May be thats the reason my body is paining today after such a long gap, well enough of me.

Great win against Fulham I should say, not only because it was very difficult and we were outplayed most of the time but for me a win is a win, no matter how ugly it is, this win show that our lads are learning to grind out result. I cannot imagine people saying that we did not deserve to win, we scored the goal and they did not(thanks to our no. 3 GK).

Good thing about the Fulham game was offcourse Vito Manonne Superman saves and one moment of brilliance from Cesc and RVP, that is what sets them apart from ordinary footballer's and that is why they are special.

I would request all the Arse fan to get of the back of Cesc Fabregas, with all the bull shit they been talking about him, the reason why Cesc look disjointed is because he is being marked by not one but 2 players at time, every team know that Cesc is the man who is the focal point of Arsenal attack and he is supported by Diaby, and everyone know that Diaby will never create chances for anyone except for himself, if he manages to get pass 4 or 5 defenders which usually is not possible. Once Denilson, Nasri and Tomas is fully fit I cannot see Diaby making the starting eleven and then Cesc alone would not have the resposibility of creating something because Nasri and Tomas are very much capable of creating something out of nothing, If we can remember Nasri was the man who took Cesc place when he was injured and did the job nicely.

Now, Arshavin was tired and not fully fit we could see that, so I cannot say much about him.
Clichy ! What happened to him? All the opposition attack are coming from the left hand side of Arsenal defence, its like everyone is targeting him as the weak link in the Arsenal defence, whatever it is, I think Arsene should look at it. I could blame Arshavin and Diaby for not giving him enough protection, specially Diaby because it is his job to be helping his LB to be true, when Denilson was fit he helped Clichy very well in this new formation. If we can remember the game against Citeh as soon as Denilson was subtituted and Diaby was asked to play in his position, he never helped Clichy and from that position alone Citeh scored three goals, Diaby is only interested in going forward I cannot see him helping the team defensively.

Olympiacos next I don't know much about them, but I can see Theo making the bench and yes where is Eduardo? I almost forgot he was not even on the bench against Fulham. Well see what Arsene has to say about his Absence in todays press conference. I hope it's not an injury to DUDU.

Let me know if you like the post through your comments and suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark