Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ade-Bye-Whore

picture courtesy Goonertalk


STFU Ade, I had little respect for him even though he is an A****le, I always tried to leave him alone and respect him for the hard work he did when he actually wanted to play for Arsenal.

Ade said, "Arsenal have a lot of fans who are not fans,
"If you boo your player every weekend, I am very sorry, you are not true fans.
"Arsenal have fans from America and Jamaica. Today they are Arsenal fans, tomorrow they will be Liverpool fans and after tomorrow they will be Manchester United fans."

Well you pathetic, disrespectful moron, let me tell I am from Bombay, 12 years ago I was a gooner and 12 years on I am still a gooner and 12 years later I will still be a gooner. Players come and go but we fan stays for ever. I really wish Vermaelen breaks his teeth today. just like Diaby did to Terry with his foot where he swallowed his tongue, I felt really bad for Terry when that accident happened but trust me this will not be the case if something similar happen to Ade-bye-whore.

And one more thing, he just moved to the no.1 ranking in my most hated list above Ashley and Spuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark