Friday, September 11, 2009

Man City v Arsenal - Preview and Prediction


Welcome back Arsenal,

Gosh International week just don't pass easily feels like month, but anyways we are back in business and I am expecting a positive result from our trip to blue side of Manchester. To be true Man CIty are good but just not good enough to resist Arsenal attacking threat, so what if Arshavin is injured, we still have Cesc, RVP, Bendtner and watch out for Bendtner he will have point to prove to Ade-bye-whore. And he scored couple of excellent goal for Denmark, his goal against Portugal was brilliant.

My prediction for this game. Man City 0 Arsenal 2

I know we have injury problem but ManCity will be missing Robinho and Tevez as well.
Considering the way ManCity played their last three games, trust me apart from their goals they were shit. If we look at the number of chances Wolves and Portmouth created but failed to score, We can all imagine what Arsenal can do if given that many chances to score. So an away win looks on the card. And I really want Arsenal to give them a footballing lesson, I still cannot forget that defeat last time around.

Team prediction.

Almunia
Sagna Gallas Vermaelen Clichy
Song
Denilson Cesc
Bendtner RVP Diaby

I would love to see DUDU start but that ain't happening, anyways Diaby is playing well(I know he scored an own goal but overall he played well), this new formation suits his style of play.

And yes!, that all, I expect Tomas to make the bench but not Theo.

Let me know your Team and Prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now

Share/Save/Bookmark